Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wednesday 12/8

So yesterday was an odd day for me.  I snacked at work, which I dont like to do.  I had a double hot chocolate and Cheez Its.  I was really craving a snack, and that did me in. 

When I got home, I was starving, so I had a glass of milk and protein powder (bumping protein intake before working out burns more calories).  But when I was working out (BL Workout), I felt like I was going to throw up the whole time.  So I barely made it through half the workout.  I wanted to workout, but my subconscious wouldnt let me.  So I just quit.  And the whole feeling like I was gonna throw up didnt help. 

So I wasnt in a good mood. 

On a side note, I have a new "dream" job.  This is 100% unrealistic, but its fun to think about. 

I would love to be a WW leader/trainer for Congress.  Just them.  Work on both sides of the Hill doing WW meetings and workouts.  No idea why I want to do this, but it would be really cool. 

And later, I was in the mood to snack.  I had 8, yes 8, rice krispie treats.  I knew while I was eating them that it wasnt a good idea.  But I still did.  But I did fight off the urge to eat an entire tube of Ritz crackers.  Man they are good.  So Im proud/happy I did that. 

 I have been feeling pretty down this week.  I think its cause I havent been getting enough sleep.  Ive been getting 7 hours at the most, and it hasnt been great sleep.  I think Im gonna crash hard this weekend.  I need to catch up, and sleep in on Saturday morning. 

Welp, thats all I got for right now.  Hopefully I can turn this funk around soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment