Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My New Goals

So Ive been working on new goals for the past week, and here is what I was thinking. 

-Make my first 10% weight loss goal by New Years.  (This is extremly ambitious, since thats 33.7 pounds in a month.  I know I probably wont make it, but Im still gonna push to make the goal)

-Lose enough weight by spring so that I can start running.  I could probably start running now, but with winter and being very heavy, I dont think it would be good for my knees.  If I lose weight by spring, then neither of those would be a problem.

-Be able to wear my XL shirts by summer.  This one kinda goes along with the running, but I have a bunch of XL shirts from THON stuff that dont fit right now.  When I lose weight, Ill be able to wear them again. 

-Have to tie my pants by next winter.  Even though I wear athletic pants, I want to have to tie them because they are too big.  That would be a huge victory for me.

-Be able to work for Weight Watchers.  I would have to become a Lifetime Member, losing the weight and maintaining my goal weight.  So that's really motivating me right now.

All of these have to do with my weight, and Im really going to have to work hard to do it.  To motivate myself, I am going to break my weight loss goal (210 lbs ending, 127 lost) into smaller goals.  I am going with 10% goals, based on weight. 

Currently, I am going to focus on losing 33.7 lbs by New Years, thats my first one.  Then take 10% of my weight then, etc.  Until I hit goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment