Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Attitude, New Me

So its been a very long time since Ive been on here.  But heres what happened.

Ive packed on even more pounds, but Im finally getting it under control. 

Weight Watchers came out with a new program, which debuted last week.  They re-worked the points system to keep in line with new science.  And fruit and most veggies are 0 points.  So that helps at snack time.

Last night was my first weigh in, and I lost 4.4 pounds.  I was really happy that I lost, but I wish it was more (but isnt that always the case).  I snuck a peek Saturday morning, and I was down 5.  But that was in the morning, my normal meeting is at night, and I was really dehydrated from drinking the night before.

I also cheated a lot last week, like a bag of chips, a lot of beer (good Hofbrauhaus beer, not Natty), and I didnt track as well as I should have.  So Im working on that this week. 

But Im still excited about the loss.  Now Im going to work on making it bigger next week. 

Check out the next couple posts for some other goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment